This service enables customers to file a petition requesting Summary Actions Judge to issue a writ of payment to settle the due amount.
1. A latest copy of lease (Ejari) with Arabic translation.
2. Written proof of specified amount of debt immediately due for payment.
3. Proof of debtor's domicile.
4. Proof of notice obliging debtor to pay the due (amount of debt)
5. Proof of debtor acknowledging the receipt of Payment Obligation (the amount of debt)
6. Cheque return memo issued by the relevant bank
7. Applicant should attach a declaration stating the validity of information provided, undertaking an indemnity guarantee for damage and prejudice.
8. In the event of applicant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
9. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Plaintiff’s IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
10. Any document supporting the claim such as power of attorney, management contract, correspondence, notices, electricity and water bills, cheques, and letters, etc.
1. Notify debtor of the payment of debt – Payment Obligation through a Notary Public or by registered mail, and five days after the notification if the debtor does not pay, then file for a Writ of Payment Motion.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page www.rdc.gov.ae according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
3.5% of Claimed Amount - Fee not less than (AED 500) and not more than (AED 15,000)
AED 25 Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10 Knowledge fee
AED 10 Innovation fee
Process Service: AED 100
If a claim is registered through the Real Estate Services Trustees Centers,
Partners’ service fees of AED 130 + VAT on the partners’ service fee shall be added.
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents for the staff to ensure their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5: Receive the Judge’s decision through the website
Via the website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Enter data, and upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee following the electronic verification
Step 4: Receive the Judgment through the RDC website
Debit or Credit Cards
Cash (Real Estate Service Center)
Real Estate Services Trustees Centers
Payment Writ Decision
Duration to complete registration: 1 business day